St. Thomas’ Church School, Howrah founded between 1860 and 1865 by Rev.Dr. William Spencer, Chaplain of St. Thomas’ Church for the education of Anglo-Indian children of Howrah, is one of the largest and most famous schools in Howrah. The school now admits children from all sections of society, irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
The affairs of the school are controlled by an efficient Board of Governors, as determined by the Constitution of St. Thomas’ Church School.
His Grace, The Bishop of Calcutta, is the Chairman of the Board of Governors.Know More
Rt. Rev. Ashoke Biswas
Bishop of Calcutta & Chairman
Revd. Paritosh Canning
Vice-Chairman (Diocese of Calcutta, CNI) Hony. Secretary St. Thomas’ Church School, Howrah
P. C. Daniels
Andrew Alexander Gupta
Mrs. Angela T. Roberts